Businesses need fast and accurate results. Being a good strategist is not enough; it is necessary to make conscious decisions to be transformed into actions, generating real results.
At NRGI Broker we offer consulting services through our experienced team of professionals, all highly trained in strategic areas of risk management, insurance, energy and environmental law. We are prepared to advise you on decision-making, problem solving, and the implementation of ongoing improvement processes.
We make sure you focus on growing your business while we protect your assets.
Our Specialized Consulting Services include
- Risk Management
- Counseling on compliance of official provisions of regulatory authorities
- Tailored global programs to Mexican legislation
- Outsourcing and supplier programs
- Environmental legal counsel
We support our clients in order to identify, analyze and control potential risks. We offer a risk prevention program that allows its mitigation, including a complete financing insurance scheme.
We stand by our customers throughout all the implementation and monitoring stages of the process.
- Advice on identifying mandatory insurance coverage for your suppliers based on a risk evaluation.
- Guidance for compliance with applicable legal provisions.
- Review of current insurance conditions of suppliers and contractors, to confirm that they have adequate coverages.
- Analysis of technical and financial solvency of contractors and suppliers, thus reducing non-compliance risk.
- Easy and efficient management of issued surety bonds.
- Immediate advice in case of complaints, wording, contracts, etc.
- Management of your surety bond portfolio.
- Certainty in payment of claims that may arise.
With the Energy Reform, environmental legislation has been modified, largely due to the creation of the Security, Energy and Environmental Agency (ASEA), becoming the authority responsible for issuing and/or implementing insurance regulations for all players in this sector.
Nowadays, those responsible for carrying out activities related to hydrocarbons and oil must comply with strict environmental laws and regulations, given their potential to cause pollution. In environmental matters, Mexico is governed by the ‘polluter pays’ principle, meaning that polluting companies are obliged to repair and pay for the damages they cause, which may involve large amounts of money.
Therefore it is important to have the advice of an experienced professional with knowledge to support in compliance with legislation and successful protection against complex environmental risks; our counsel includes the design of an environmental liability insurance program, to cover the risks of the insured, in addition, guidance to comply with legislation related to environmental procedures, insurance requirements, and risk management. Moreover, we have established strategic partnerships with leading companies to secure the steps and processes of environmental studies, such as:
- Environmental baseline
- Environmental impact studies
- Environmental risk studies
- Risk quantification studies
- Accident prevention studies
- Remediation programs
As a result of our wide experience over 27 years , we offer a series of workshops by professionals and experts in the field, trained to share different areas of expertise at all stages of risk management.
We truly understand how important is for your company to be fully prepared, knowing how to manage your risks. Learn more about the protection provided by each insurance coverage and put together a plan of action to deal efficiently and quickly with emergencies caused by accidents at work or weather related.
In addition to being an ideal option for securing an integrated insurance structure, we offer extensive courses and a series of workshops to fit your needs and interests: Well Control (OEE), Third Party Liability, Environmental Liability, P&I, Hull and Machinery, Construction and Assembly Insurance, Machinery, Loss of Profits; All types of surety bonds; Risk management, and environmental counseling.
Select from our range of scope and choose the topics that best fits your needs
Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma 1015 Torre A Piso 21.
Col. Desarrollo Santa Fe, Contadero,
C.P. 01219 Ciudad de México, México
Tel: +52 (55) 9177 2100